ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy game thread

They are improved a bit due to their new coach and a player or two, but they're still a low tier SEC team. This isn't the Vandy of old.
I have really enjoyed the ignore feature on the one and only person I have used it on. Please don’t make me go to two.

I have really enjoyed the ignore feature on the one and only person I have used it on. Please don’t make me go to two.
I too have ignored "He Who Shall Not Be Named" and can agree my life is better because of it

We’re shooting very well so far. If we can keep up with the good shooting & limit their offensive rebounds, we can win this one.

I didn’t have to pay for this game but my stream is so bad I catch about one out of every 5 shots in between freezes. Loved that transition 3 by Korita. Hopefully we can turn it up and run away in the second half.

Outside shots have fallen, we need to work inside and get some good looks for Igbanu. Lot's of blocks, or the refs have swallowed their whistles..

Pippen getting those calls because of his name... that wasn't a foul on Igbanu

Man Jackson is such a team player. When he's needed he is a two man team with Rachal, when he's not he sinks into the background and provides solid D, then when he's needed again he jumps out front.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Need Igbanu back in Frank. Let him foul out on the floor. Doesn’t help over there with you.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Feel free. I'm not going to moderate my opinions for anyone's sake. I call it like I see it.
You are absolutely right you can voice your opinion. How about just doing it once. Then finding something original to say after that.

Almost every game we have somebody different stepping up. If this team gels in the next five or so games we could really have a good team.

Reactions: TUBixby
The officiating has apparently been more of an "attempt" to be fair than actually being fair tonight

Reactions: TUBixby
Rashal always in the right place. Free throws crucial down the stretch.

Almost every game we have somebody different stepping up. If this team gels in the next five or so games we could really have a good team.
Definitely encouraging that we have a different person stepping up every game it seems. Joiner has been very tough, they don’t seem to have an answer for him.

And just like that we fall apart and its an 8 point lead with 3:47 left

Frank has worst passer (Rashal) throw the ball in and Horne dribbling. What is going on ??????????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT