ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy game thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Football team just got it done on the road big time, now it is the basketball team’s turn.

Reactions: loca2874
ESPN+

It's cued up and ready to roll on my Roku. Just gotta go warm up some leftover turkey and dressing in time for tipoff.

Interesting that our last 3 opponents are Vanderbilt’s last 3 opponents.

It’s because we were all part of that weird non-conference tournament.

Watching on the desktop on SEC+. Good picture quality. Decent start to the game.

Decent start has turned into some sloppy play with a lot of bobbled balls. 2 wide open corner 3's given up in Haith's zone.

Always hated Vandy's floor, it looks dangerous to me...

Also, at some point Igbanu has to run out of way to blow layups right? Still, we are shooting well tonight

Definitely a quickness difference on the court tonight, hopefully our turnover bug goes away soon...

Defense needs to step up. Too many open threes and easy drives.

Way to wait till we are discombulated for a few minutes when Igbanu leaves to start commenting. How do we look now.

Our rebounding might make me want to check into an insane asylum this season

Great end to the half though

I enjoyed this first half honestly. Vandy getting some open 3s but if we can shut them down out there should be an easy TU win!

Does Rachal have two fouls? I know Igbanu does but I'm not sure about Rachal. He was out quite a few minutes.

They are playing much better on the road today then they did at Arlington. 4 point lead at half. We come out playing the same way then this will be a good win for us.

We're playing a team that was AWFUL last season. I'm not too worried about my comment. We're not taking care of the ball and we can't reliably shoot from anywhere beyond 12 feet.
We aren't playing last years team. But you legitimately know that but only use that because it bogusly builds your case. Wojcik and Manning were worse coaches and you weren't nearly so hard on them.

We aren't playing last years team. But you legitimately know that but only use that because it bogusly builds your case.
They are improved a bit due to their new coach and a player or two, but they're still a low tier SEC team. This isn't the Vandy of old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT