ADVERTISEMENT

UW game thread

Old fashioned ass whoopin by one of the best offenses in the country.

No offense from Tulsa is the disappointment. Hoping it has something to do with the QB injuries.

Old fashioned ass whoopin by one of the best offenses in the country.

No offense from Tulsa is the disappointment. Hoping it has something to do with the QB injuries.
Umm have you not seen our defense? specifically, our secondary?

I am not that concerned about defense against this team. They are precision passing team. QB has a gun, quick release, using rubs (picks) very well, etc… I would like to see our offense sustain drives. We will get better every week.

I am not that concerned about defense against this team. They are precision passing team. QB has a gun, quick release, using rubs (picks) very well, etc… I would like to see our offense sustain drives. We will get better every week.
If it was that Washington is just that good i wouldnt say anything but the secondary gave big gaps to APB as well. We have a lot of passing teams in the conference and they will tear us up.

I guess we are playing bend don't break style this season.

Good thing we had a good QB room to start the season because we might need all of them.

Reactions: loca2874
Somebody just interupted my broadcast by trying to connect w bluetooth to my network! 🤬

• Wow
Let's beat the spread and go score on them before it's over! 3 min is plenty of time. Just need a field goal.

And if you bet the spread against us @loca2874 then tough cookies!

• Haha
its disappointing to lose big but considering their quarterback is really good and we’re now playing out third string QB it could have been worse. I still think we have a shot for 6 wins and a bowl if not better. Lots of interesting things looking forward to next week.

It's the second game with a new coaching staff, there's only so much we can expect. Our defensive coaches don't have a lot of experience - our DC coached at UT Martin, I'm guessing he hasn't run the D against a lot of teams like Washington. The coaches will get better and learn, they're on a learning curve like our freshman QB. The coaches will get better and the team will get better and I bet the do pretty quickly.

As an aside, I'm pretty upset you guys are making me be the voice of reason here. I'm much more comfortable as the annoying gadfly. Please settle down and let me get back to being a pain in everyone's ass like I prefer.

It's the second game with a new coaching staff, there's only so much we can expect. Our defensive coaches don't have a lot of experience - our DC coached at UT Martin, I'm guessing he hasn't run the D against a lot of teams like Washington. The coaches will get better and learn, they're on a learning curve like our freshman QB. The coaches will get better and the team will get better and I bet the do pretty quickly.

As an aside, I'm pretty upset you guys are making me be the voice of reason here. I'm much more comfortable as the annoying gadfly. Please settle down and let me get back to being a pain in everyone's ass like I prefer.
Can we acknowledge that the scheme isn't quite up-to-snuff yet on both sides of the ball? I know Washington is good, but we really got embarrassed on defense. Offense I will give a pass because of all of the QB shuffle.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Can we acknowledge that the scheme isn't quite up-to-snuff yet on both sides of the ball? I know Washington is good, but we really got embarrassed on defense. Offense I will give a pass because of all of the QB shuffle.
Yeah, for sure. This will be a good test of the staff, one of the big differences b/n our good coaches and bad coaches is the good ones are willing to change things up and do things differently and the bad ones were not. Let's see how this staff responds. The D coaches also really haven't seen their guys up against anyone before since the coaches are new. Hopefully they got some good learning about what the guys can do.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT