ADVERTISEMENT

UW game thread

Man , promising drive ruined by bad choice to throw it up for grabs , defense needs a stop now

Reactions: loca2874
ESPN gamecast is horrible!! It kept saying Washington timeout... For like 5 minutes.. Then all of a sudden they are 80 yards down field for a TD... Is there a better way to keep track of game because this isn't it

After the 2 point play, I now suspect an onside kick.

Right now I'm happy about the rule change on 1st down and the clock.

I wish we had time to see Crooks, B-Prez, and Malachai. I think having seen all play in HS and/or college, that would be a gnarly trio defend.

2 to 1 in turnovers our favor has helped us keep it closer than it is.

Well that was kinda underwhelming...
Figured we'd have at least double digits in the first half. Williams' moon shot while getting tackled was ill-advised, but it only would've made 3 points worth of difference. Guess this is the difference between big $ state schools and tiny private schools.

Well that was kinda underwhelming...
Figured we'd have at least double digits in the first half. Williams' moon shot while getting tackled was ill-advised, but it only would've made 3 points worth of difference. Guess this is the difference between big $ state schools and tiny private schools.
It’s the difference between the #8 team in the country and a team with a new coach in a rebuild

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Apparently Presley is not an option for the wildcat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT