ADVERTISEMENT

USMNT U20s

The U-20's had the misfortune to be matched up with the 3rd place finisher(Ecu) & the eventual winner(Ukraine). Thanks a lot FIFA.

Jurgen had some obstacles, like not being able to take all the players he wanted to take and having to take a certain number of MLS players to boost the league and Gulati and Garber's pockets.

Pia had a whole other issue in that the USWNT was not afforded the same resources as the USMNT despite way more success historically. And she was right and the rest of the world, notably the European and South American countries are allocating more and more resources to their women's sides while the US is stagnant. We will be caught before too long on that side.

Boyd me.

I want to know where is the evidence Jurge was told that. I think that is a BS rumor started by his lovers for his lack of success. I think he felt pressure from fans and the media to do that. There is a big difference than being told by US Soccer to do that.

Sebastian Soto is again within a whisker of a hat-trick as the frog goalie snatches it from him at the last split second in front of the net. Don't know who else is scoring in bunches in this WC, but Soto is making a strong bid for the Golden Boot with 4 & counting. Watch for Alex Gomez to get off the schneid in their next match.
4 years later, Gomez with the late winner to beat Ecuador in the first game of the first round and with the way this tourney is structured, secures advancing to the knockout rounds if they beat Fiji on Tuesday.,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT