ADVERTISEMENT

USMNT Player Pool Discussion

I’m hoping we have Tyler Adams at full speed for the cup competition this summer and the ‘26 WC. He makes a huge difference in that midfield. He looked good last month.

Reactions: quincy101
Tim Weah has played there although you hate to diminish his offense. Knowing Burrhalter, he'll prolly have Scally on the right. UGH!!

Reactions: HuffyCane
I’m hoping we have Tyler Adams at full speed for the cup competition this summer and the ‘26 WC. He makes a huge difference in that midfield. He looked good last month.
That back ain’t gonna get him on the field soon and he probably shouldn’t play without at least a month of regular season fitness after that kind of injury. Which he won’t get.

And that’s a shame. When they were playing him as the regista, he shined last time out.

That back ain’t gonna get him on the field soon and he probably shouldn’t play without at least a month of regular season fitness after that kind of injury. Which he won’t get.
I'll bet he gets minutes, maybe starts, for the last 3-4 games in the EPL season. Add in friendlies vs Brazil (yipes!) and Bolivia and he just might be in full game shape for the big tourney. That assumes, as Huffy implied, that his Bournemouth coach and medical staff (not to mention Burrhalter) know what they're doing with Adams' minutes. Tyler has been known to come back from injury too soon and re-injure whatever.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I'll bet he gets minutes, maybe starts, for the last 3-4 games in the EPL season. Add in friendlies vs Brazil (yipes!) and Bolivia and he just might be in full game shape for the big tourney. That assumes, as Huffy implied, that his Bournemouth coach and medical staff (not to mention Burrhalter) know what they're doing with Adams' minutes. Tyler has been known to come back from injury too soon and re-injure whatever.
They are middle table. Unless they are trying to sell him, he will coast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT