ADVERTISEMENT

USF

goldenhurricane2

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2006
Not looking like the #19 team in the country... also there are about 200 people at the game.

This is what I have been trying to say.. preseason rankings mean nothing.

Their offense is looking horrible, much like Texas under Strong.

Their offense is looking horrible, much like Texas under Strong.
I never knew why they hired him. Why would you hire a coach that couldn't win at Texas? Also, it looks like San Jose is running a similar paced offense like ours

Wow , those California schools sure know how to give up big leads...

Wonder what the announced attendance is for this game?

I’m pretty sure my pre-K son’s t-ball game has about as many people in the stands as this game. The side being shown on TV can’t be more than 25-50 people.

When Fitz Hill was the coach they had NCAA problems because the average attendance was under the limit. They did some promotion where the kids got free credit at the bookstore with a cancelled ticket stub. They literally had to pay their student body to show up.

I've been saying since the git go that USF is absurdly overrated. If we get the QB situation sorted, we will roll in Tampa.

I've been saying since the git go that USF is absurdly overrated. If we get the QB situation sorted, we will roll in Tampa.
I think there is another ranked team on the schedule that is highly over rated as well...

To recap, USF opens on the road at San Jose St. They get behind early, 16-0. USF scores the next 42 points, before giving up a late score, & they win 42-22. They will still be ranked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT