ADVERTISEMENT

Rice game 10/19 tickets

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
We had planned to attend the Rice game 10/19 as well as Oktoberfest that weekend. Unfortunately, I will be having surgery that day instead.

I have two tickets on the west side in section 116, if anyone is interested. I can email them to you if anyone can use them.

We had planned to attend the Rice game 10/19 as well as Oktoberfest that weekend. Unfortunately, I will be having surgery that day instead.

I have two tickets on the west side in section 116, if anyone is interested. I can email them to you if anyone can use them.
How much are you asking?

Does TU still issue physical tickets in the mail, or are they all electronic now like a boarding pass?

Does TU still issue physical tickets in the mail, or are they all electronic now like a boarding pass?
Not in the mail but I pick my season tickets up at the ticket office so I can have physical copies.

Reactions: dlsnid
We sat in 116 for the Tulane game during the covid year. It was the first time I had sat on the west side since the Roughnecks.

We sat in 116 for the Tulane game during the covid year. It was the first time I had sat on the west side since the Roughnecks.
I have been in that section for years. Second half of the Temple game and I went and sat with WDemon and his clan. I must admit I liked the seats he has. In a quandary about moving next year.

Prayers for a safe and successful procedure and a speedy recovery. 🙏🏻🕯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT