ADVERTISEMENT

USF official game thread.

Left at half.
Too cold and the last 3 minutes of the half lasted 25.

Team running onto the field was so nonchalant by players I expected 3-30 at half.

Braxton is young. Only checking his primary target. Guys open all day.
Defense not awful but not great.

Player discipline. JFC. Player parents around me pissed about the jackassery after 25% of plays.

WTF with kickoffs.

Good opening drive for the 3rd and now sh1ttimg the bad.

Writing on the billboard.

The announcer kept going on about how this was Braxton's first start earlier in the game, and making excuses for him. This ain't his first start as far as I know.

Reactions: TulsaAM
What was the spread, maybe we can root to beat that?

Brown went 21/21 before his first incompletion. That's sad for our defense.

Fitting that the last offensive play for Monty would be a punt after poor clock and timeout management

Reactions: TU1NNJ
for those of us not watching the game, did the USF students make it to the game? If so are they still frozen in their seats?

for those of us not watching the game, did the USF students make it to the game? If so are they still frozen in their seats?
I didn’t see anyone wearing green across on the east side. They are probably drunk in a bar down town.

I didn’t see anyone wearing green across on the east side. They are probably drunk in a bar down town.
On tv they should about 7 or 8 people in usf colors. They looked frozen with a look of shock on their faces because of the cold.

On tv they should about 7 or 8 people in usf colors. They looked frozen with a look of shock on their faces because of the cold.
Sorry, that should have said "showed" and not "should". Me and my eight grade education.

Sorry, that should have said "showed" and not "should". Me and my eight grade education.
There was about 15 or so USF fans on the east side, plus a couple in the end zone and the west. Most stayed until the end. They were really upset when 30 decked their QB on the last play.

To me, the ball was tipped and he wanted to make sure the QB didn’t catch it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT