ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial TU vs TU Game Thread

Gmoney says we are just underestimating our team and that 4 or 5 wins is not out of the question 😂
Here is how I judge the state of our athletics program… I received some TU swag for my birthday from some family who are still in town…. My immediate mental reaction was “oh something I can’t wear for the foreseeable future because of the shear embarrassment”

Reactions: TULSARISING
does he get fired at the end of the season or now?
He doesn't get fired... I do not care what some on this board say, there is no money available to make Tulsa football respectable in the age of NIL.

He doesn't get fired... I do not care what some on this board say, there is no money available to make Tulsa football respectable in the age of NIL.
You don’t need a massive NIL to be respectable. You need a coach who didn’t lose his sense of creativity 20 years ago.

Here is how I judge the state of our athletics program… I received some TU swag for my birthday from some family who are still in town…. My immediate mental reaction was “oh something I can’t wear for the foreseeable future because of the shear embarrassment”
I am literally going through a pile of cloths we don't wear to donate and clean out space while watching the game. And about 1/3rd is Tulsa merch...

does he get fired at the end of the season or now?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He will go nowhere until his contract is up unless there's a scandal. He was brought in to fix mostly off the field issues caused by Monty. Yeah, W-L is a factor, but this hire made it clear the W column is not the main concern at this point, or any point in the last 8-10 years.

I am literally going through a pile of cloths we don't wear to donate and clean out space while watching the game. And about 1/3rd is Tulsa merch...
Pretty sure that upon being handed a Tulsa polo, a small African child might reply “ewww didn’t they just lose to Temple? No thanks.”

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He will go nowhere until his contract is up unless there's a scandal. He was brought in to fix mostly off the field issues caused by Monty. Yeah, W-L is a factor, but this hire made it clear the W column is not the main concern at this point, or any point in the last 8-10 years.
That must have been our mistake. We put the team GPA in his performance incentives, but not the W/L record!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Reactions: drboobay
"hey, we're down 17-0 against a terrible team, let's try some running plays up the middle." It's Montyball without the fights. So it's somehow less entertaining.

I'm so very tired of un-inspired offenses. I miss the Graham and Malzahn days. Hell, early BB and Monty years.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Hey! Our coaching staff must have called Army for that TD call to Watkins!

You can in the AAC…..
As an Academy, yes... or a stepping stone from HS or Assistant ranks. But the AAC, to survive, needs to make sure the Academies continue to win to be viable going forward since they got picked clean with the last alignment.

Reactions: TU Pilot
Listening to Brucie on the TU broadcast synced with the silenced espn broadcast. Much better.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Need to find another way to get the Tulsa tight ends in the pass offense somehow

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT