ADVERTISEMENT

Uh game thread

They don't call holding on Houston often enough.

It's more like "we can't stop Ward".

The D is gassed...for good reason.

The offense isn't helping. Please don't throw to Carter.

Reactions: TU_BLA
TU is tackling well, Ward is just tough to bring down. On that fourth down they grabbed him but he launched himself 3 yards off one foot. Best player on the field tonight.

Reactions: TU 1978
That was unexpected

(Edit: in reference to the blown coverage, not Byrd's passing away)

We are getting contributions from players I didn't know were on the team (Taylor and Thomas)

Uhh. Ya when he threw the INT on WR screen. Should have thrown that one out of bounds over his head. Genius
That INT wasn't Dane's fault. Johnson missed the block on the DB and Atkinson has to move towards the ball instead of sitting like that.

That INT wasn't Dane's fault. Johnson missed the block on the DB and Atkinson has to move towards the ball instead of sitting like that.
Everything is Dane's fault. When the team bus breaks down...Dane is to blame

WTH is Flanders doing there? That's a dump play I'd expect from a Coug High player who got a 6 on his ACT not someone about to graduate from TU

He did miss the block. As a QB, you're taught if you see that, to throw over the receivers head out of bounds to avoid the pick. I'm definitely not a Dane hater whatsoever. Think he's a great QB.

But let's move on. We got a game. What the hell was Flanders thinking. Good lord

He did miss the block. As a QB, you're taught if you see that, to throw over the receivers head out of bounds to avoid the pick. I'm definitely not a Dane hater whatsoever. Think he's a great QB.

But let's move on. We got a game. What the hell was Flanders thinking. Good lord
Johnson is a player!!!

Pee Wee Herman was real animated. Surprised he wasn't kissing his player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT