ADVERTISEMENT

Uh game thread

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
so what is the official start time? ESPN app says 7 PM central.

Watching online on the espn app.

Sounds like they're using the hurricane siren at pussy stadium.

Nice defensive series there. Commentators mentioned Norwood stressed to the defense this week to force the ball carrier back inside and not let anyone get out so TU has numbers if first tackle is missed. That was noticeable on that series, hope they can keep it up and offense can get in a rhythm.

Pee Wee Herman must have bought these officials.

Dane has to pick up his game. Likely could have picked up first down by running.

BS call for illegal touching. Definitely PI. Worst case for TU should've been offsetting penalties.

Reactions: TU 1978
Both are out for the game. Hurts our running game. I hated it but the clearly showed Lucas went out of bounds.

I don't think you can call pass interference on an ineligible receiver.

It looked to me like he was pushed out of bounds and also interfered with live. There wasn't a clear replay after the call so maybe he went out on his own?

There was no doubt about the interference but I guess they couldn't call it if he was out.

If we just hang around, Houston could get demotivated. Then we just outlast them. Its kind of our thing...

On third down UH receiver stepped out of bounds 2 yards short not a first down. After penalty it should have been 4th and 12! That call and the regular O-line for UH holding are my only gripes with the officials.

We are missing a lot of tackles. Houston players have a lot to do with that, but we need to at least slow the guy down.

Time for me to open up the Whiskey. I hate saying this about Houston but they have a lot more talent than we do.

3/11. Come on Dane. Upsets are hard enough... Gotta get going.

That was different, zone read up the middle on first down. I did not see that one coming

Reactions: JesseTU
What the hell is wrong with Carter? Scared of getting hit? Guy can't hold on to the ball.

Dane comes up big...

I want this one damn it!

That's okay. All seniors throw interceptions in the flat. He's good. No worries.

I should have doubled my beer intake at Oktoberfest.

Nice couples of catches so far by true freshman Keenan Johnson, #8. We need to keep throwing his way.

Reactions: TU 1978
Nigel simply cannot catch the ball, and it's in his head now.

Pathetic INT there by Evans. Freshman mistake. If DB jumps WR screen, you must throw ball out of bounds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT