ADVERTISEMENT

UC's coach is an idiot

If my calculations are accurate, they only had 20 yards of total offense in the 2nd half aside from that one run.

I thought Cincinnati was right to go for whatever play would get them a first down over purely milking the clock. If the sideline was open they were right to go there.

The player was open for a TD on the last play as well but the throw was just a Tad late and short.

I thought Cincinnati was right to go for whatever play would get them a first down over purely milking the clock. If the sideline was open they were right to go there.

The player was open for a TD on the last play as well but the throw was just a Tad late and short.
But giving ga an extra timeout was terrible in that situation

Reactions: HuffyCane
Chances of making the 53 yard fg? Cincy lost all momentum on ridders fumble inside there own territory as previously mention in above post due to backup tackle playing badly. With Georgia’s weapons on the outside I believe fickle made right call ball was underthrown if not it was a td game over! well we all on this board are used to seeing under thrown balls by a quarterback

I marvel at the fact that the 2 dumbest coaches in this league both took their teams to the conference championship game this season. Simply miraculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT