ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN

He's as qualified as the former coach. Plus his high school team is undefeated.

UCONN hired Randy Edsall for a 2nd go round in Storrs. Left around 2010 for Maryland and didn't last long there. Was pretty successful at UCONN his first go around.

Holy smokes, UCONN just hired Rhett Lashlee as their OC. 3 yr contract at $350k per.

Wow. that is most definitely a shocker. They might have something brewing there.

Reminds me of Gus coming from Ark to Tulsa. Rhett just wants to run his own show. I get it.

Reactions: Gold*
I get that he wants to run his own show, just surprised that is at uconn. Would have expected him to go to a school in a more southern state. If he does something good at Uconn it will most definitely make him a hot commodity.

I get that he wants to run his own show, just surprised that is at uconn. Would have expected him to go to a school in a more southern state. If he does something good at Uconn it will most definitely make him a hot commodity.

I guess he didn't get to run his own show at Samford or Arkansas State when he was OC.

Considering he was with Malzahn at Arkansas St the answer would be no on that. And being OC at Samford is not running your own show at a D1 program.

In Auburn it's always gonna be Gus' show. Sorta like being the DC for TG.

To me, it appears he wants to try and stand on his own and be known for what he does as a coach in his own right. It makes sense to me. I applaud him. Go take a bad team and help make them relevant and he will have an opportunity to be a head man if that's his desire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT