ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN game thread

Second worst targeting call I’ve seen against TU. The worst was a couple of years ago against Shindelar.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Garbage targeting right there. What the hell do they want tacklers to do?

Yeah, you basically cannot hit anyone anymore and you definitely cannot look like you are hovering over them

Garbage targeting right there. What the hell do they want tacklers to do?

Yeah, you basically cannot hit anyone anymore and you definitely cannot look like you are hovering over them
Whitfield probably deserved the unsportsmanlike penalty. I had no issues with that call. But a hard shoulder to shoulder hit is a clean part of the game.

Wait...did Chandler Miller just pick Reed Martin up and carry him into the end zone?

That's what I saw... pushed him right through the UConn player. They used to call that one about 30 years ago :)

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Uconn DC: "hey Coach Edsall, there is no way they continue to try and run it up the middle tonight, lets prepare for what they've done successfully this year"

Coach Monty: "guys I have an idea"

Uconn DC: 'lets prepare for what they've done successfully this year"
UCONN coaches trying to find things Tulsa's offense has done successfully

UCONNs 1’s can’t even score against our back up D. Their starting D can’t really stop our back up offense. How bad is UCONN?

Just hoping Monty lets the boys continue to play next week and we pass the ball some on downs we normally run.

And if passing efficiency had a slugging % equivalent, Boomer would lead the nation this week. 9 completions, 4 for TDs

If we’re going to get the true freshman throwing QB, who is redshirting this year, some snaps we should at least let him toss one instead of trying to get him killed on a run. There is sportsmanship and then there’s sportsmanship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT