ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN game thread

Anyone who handles the ball for TU should have both hands duct taped to the ball all week so they’ll be used to it by game time. Two hands on the ball!

Or have a coach take the time to teach them how to use the correct hand when running with the ball. You know basic coaching stuff

Oh, I am agreeing with you. Unless you can recruit the top level talent this offense is impossible. Have President run the Wishbone if he is healthy, it can't go any worse than it has.

That would require a coach with team and situational awareness. Instead let's bang that square peg in a round hole because this hammer has worked before . . .

Now that looked familiar... passing to open up the running game. It was a rainbow into double coverage that Hobbs was able to pull in but I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth...

Completing a couple passes makes a huge difference

Caught them on the big run, they were in what looked like a stunt and we had the right blocking scheme called for it.

That TD, Tulsa looked like they knew what they were doing on offense.

At least Boomer didn’t hold the ball in one hand like a loaf of bread that time.

Gotta be the first time all season we ran a slant. At least the first time we passed to that route anyway.

Need a slot receiver to run it which is a different offense, not sure where he came from. I nearly dropped my beverage. With the Baylor spread, slants usually turn into a pick-6

Reactions: cmullinsTU
But we busted some runs on that drive which opened that up

,BTW, anyone at the game, the sound of the ball off of Romo’s foot is just different. He absolutely hammers the ball.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I don't think Trevis is ever gonna get a holding call. This dude is just wrapping him up on every pass rush

Reactions: TU_BLA
Okay, that last throw from the UConn QB was a perfect example of "couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside"

359 yards at the half. Haven't seen those kinds of numbers in a while. Thanks UCONN

So are yall going to tear down the goal post and carry it around the field like Burns era vs UTEP

UCONN making us look like a Top 25 team.

@TU_BLA I thought you were exaggerating how bad UCONN is, you were right! WOW are they bad.

Anybody else notice Hobbs occasionally pulls from the slot and blocks in the back field on runs? I’d never seen him involved in the running game before.

Another nice throw. And oh yeah we're pounding them on the ground

Anybody else notice Hobbs occasionally pulls from the slot and blocks in the back field on runs? I’d never seen him involved in the running game before.

I noticed that as well. Maybe with Minter out they have to get creative?

There's no one there!
We left at half time along with mostly everyone else it seems. It was raining really hard and with little ones it’s hard to justify keeping them out late and being miserable. We were able to get home in time to watch the 2nd half kick though. And it looks like it is raining even harder right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT