ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Game Thread

Bad basketball is bad.

My Lord. That may have been the ugliest 3 minutes of Division 1 bball I've seen from 2 sides this year.

If we stay cold from the arch, this isn't good.

As hot as we were in the 1st half, we’ve gone stone cold. Etou needs to go straight at Diarra and get him out of the game as well. Everyone seems to be afraid to go inside against them and no one wants to pull up from 10 either.

I was making fun of you
I know. I know everyone thinks I'm so negative but not really. Just more post on the criticism because I find the positives get covered well by some very good posters.

That was a big turnover. There’s a big difference between playing ahead and playing behind.

Way too many unforced turnovers. Bad passes, bad handling. I don’t like our team to succeed in tight games against decent to good teams because we don’t value the ball. I have a bad feeling about the last 3 minutes

Jeffries and Scott can transfer after this year. Both are bad and should not get PT.

Well egg on my face for expecting a 15+ win.

My new prediction TU by 1 or more, I hope!

Regardless of outcome, this is hands down the best I’ve seen a team defend Etou.

The lack of focus and execution in crunch time for us is simply dazzling and mystifying

We don't go to the hoop strong, they do.

Once the shots stopped falling we were lost.

Poorly coached teams.
Tulsa can't make free throws and turn the ball over way too much - both are signs of a poorly coached team. UCONN sucks. Tulsa sucks more...

INSANITY: doing same thing and expecting different results. Frank Haith and Company to a "T".

Not the coaching that bothers me it is inconsistent shooting / scoring and no inside game to speak of

Way too tight. It’s gotten to where I have no confidence in our late game.

Unfathomable to me that Haith would have us switching igbanu onto adams at this point

Wow, I can’t believe we got OT. Henderson with a career game.

Surprised Ollie didn’t foul when Henderson caught the ball. Giving up a shot to tie to the hottest shooter on the floor made zero sense.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Young adults in front of me at the game. Dancing, cheering, fun times. They were standing because we haven't made a basket yet.

They were rudely told to sit down by gray hairs.

They left. Gray hairs congratulating themselves...

Young adults in front of me at the game. Dancing, cheering, fun times. They were standing because we haven't made a basket yet.

They were rudely told to sit down by gray hairs.

They left. Gray hairs congratulating themselves...

Is this a surprise. This happens ALL the time. One of the reasons people don’t come to football or basketball games... I’ve had so many people I know say they’ve been yelled at for standing up by old jackasses.

If we make A shot in overtime, it looks like we will win.

This is ugly.

Tulsa can't make free throws.
Tulsa can't run a play out of a timeout. Need 2, and we jack up a 3. Poorly coached. Mediocre talent except for Joiner, Etou and Ibanu.

Shameful.

Okay, no field goals. 4 free throws. On to OT 2.

Can we declare no one deserves to win? I'm cheering my guts out and entertaining as hell, but man!

And in usual form, as we go into a 2nd OT, TU “fans” pour out in a mass exodus. Good lord we deserve better support than this.

Actually the series when Henderson missed the 3 was a great play and call. I just do not think end of game coaching is all that bad. Issue is we do not have any guys with daggers

7 minutes of OT to make a basket. And in the lead.

Of all the ones not to review........ wow that bounced right off his left shoulder, he even slapped his own chest saying "my bad", and they give it to UCONN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT