ADVERTISEMENT

UC Davis Game Thread

That was almost a pick play on that last completion. We have to improve that deep coverage.

I wish that the stream worked for TuneIn.

at least this starts putting a nail in monties coffin right off the bat.

Only one player was suspended for full game, correct? We should basically be full power after half?
According to Kelly Hines, 6 are missing the entire game and 3 are not playing. The first half. 4 were disciplined in a different way for a total of 13 players disciplined.

brin looks like he's never practiced with these receivers before on their timing and route combos. very hesitant.

nice run Deneric!

We need to stay on the ground. We are doing well running the ball.
Davis needs to throw all the time, on the other hand.

Penalties are a reflection of lack of discipline and starts at the top

Reactions: BABlake
Y’all remember what I was saying over on the pay board about Davis having legit speed at the skill positions and we needed to avoid looking ahead?
Yes and UCD is starting to believe they can win.

Our defense looks fine and will improve. It is clear we are missing the defensive player of the year and our starting CBs that transferred at the last moment.

I still think our biggest problem, beside Monty play calling, is the WRs just aren’t great. They’re not bad, but we don’t have a true stand out. If we had a Keyaris Garret it would make a big difference for the entire WR Corp.

Our 4-deep RB group is fantastic, as is our offensive line.

I keep thinking it’s a trick to throw off next weeks game

Despite the good QB play by UCD we’re giving it away. It should have been 17-10 at half and we should have had first and goal awhile ago.

Reactions: TulsaAM
This is sad to watch... reminds me of some of the Radar teams after the HYPER program was scrapped. I see on the board there were some suspensions before the game, transfers of key players, and typical mostly miss or hit play calling. I'll check back in at the halfway mark to see if the school is still afloat 🤠

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT