ADVERTISEMENT

UC Davis Game Thread

TUGrad06

I.T.S. Position Coach
Aug 30, 2008
Defense not doing great so far. Hopefully we hold them out of the redzone.

Gillespie has some things to discuss with the defense.

The annoying UH announcer keeps calling us “Golden Hurricanes”.

Time for some defensive adjustments.

Well that sucked... Guess we need Zaven back...
Interesting side note, I once beat Ted Emerich in a game of NCAA football (don't remember the year) as Tulsa when some friends of mine invited me to dinner party in Dallas 7 or 8 years ago.

Linebacker Justin Wright not playing and don't see him on the field

Reactions: HuffyCane
I remember getting quite a bit of slack for just asking if the defense would be ready... Well, definitely not ready. Now they are going quick pass and hopefully we will settle in but that's not the start that was wanted or
needed.

Do we know how many 1st stringers are sitting out first quarter due to suspensions?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
And we throw to the tight end on the first play.

UCD playing for underneath passing in first series which for them to go over the top on this series.

Defense having to find themselves a bit, due to playing with several guys out. Understandable, melting on here happening a little early. I'm more concerned with the offense.

Our play calling on offense is extremely unimaginative.
So boring and pedantic. I don't see us winning the conference with such vanilla play calling by PM.

super blah team so far. about right for a monty coached team. they'll wake up in a few more drives.

A couple of RPOs Brin should have given the ball to the RB

We better not lose to these left-wing liberal snow flakes...
No excuse to lose to a FCS team from California.

Reactions: LMGRA
Are we looking ahead to next week already? We're not really good enough for that right?

So they said Wright isn’t playing tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT