ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreke Hill

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
UM...what a dumb a$$ is all I have to say. How in the world do you do something that he is alleged to have done, in this climate of massive domestic assault awareness? HOW? It's not like it hasn't been plastered all over the news, all over ESPN, and for 5 minutes during EVERY NFL BROADCAST.

WTF!!! Sorry pissed that this crap still happens and the kid probably feels he is entitled to act like that b/c he ran a punt back for a TD in what essentially was OSU's biggest game of the year. OSU should punish him by letting a few of the DL go to town on him...sort of a "CODE RED" type of internal punishment.

He's done. NFL career likely gone. No one is going to touch jackasses like this. Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson may get the benefit of the doubt because they have already been in the league.

Ok so I just google'd Tyreke Hill arrest, Tyreke Hill alleged... I am getting nothing. What did he do?

Originally posted by TUcandoit:
Ok so I just google'd Tyreke Hill arrest, Tyreke Hill alleged... I am getting nothing. What did he do?
Allegedly, he beat the crap out of his pregnant girlfriend. Her injuries are consistent with the described beating.

He's an idiot. Hitting a girl is the one thing a football player absolutely cannot do if he wants to continue to play for his school.....unless that school is OU of course. His NFL stock just dropped through the floor also. Will he even be drafted now?

How do we know she didn't batter him first? I'm not excusing his alleged behavior. Just looking for the entire story.

Originally posted by sonofbird:
How do we know she didn't batter him first? I'm not excusing his alleged behavior. Just looking for the entire story.
Read this:
http://pistolsfiringblog.com/tyreek-hill-apparently-said-he-was-arrested-because-hes-black-and-the-girl-is-white/

First, if the girl goes to the hospital and then has the police called, case is probably pretty strong, especially when officer taking the report takes pictures of injuries that coincide with what she reported.

Second, Hill's response to the police officer (as it is stated in the police report) was that he was being arrested because he was black and the girl was white...Not, I didn't do that, or she is making it up, or she came at me with a knife, or silence (which would have been the smart thing to do).

My point is how does someone in the public eye do that with what has been plastered all over the main stream media this year about domestic violence and abuse? You can't tell me Hill doesn't watch the NFL where every commercial break now has the intentionally uncomfortable "No More" commercials.

The guy who writes the Pistols Firing blog later tweeted that Gundy's first comment should be "we will do what's best for the woman and her family."

Amen to that.

Someone on the radio said, "Champ to Chump"

Originally posted by sonofbird:
Doesn't matter if she battered him first... Unless she is a Russian female weightlifter I doubt she had the strength to do any damage.

just walk away...

I liked the "why can't we have nice things" tweet. This is awful but the schadenfreude is excellent. I think itt's amusing that pokenlaw tried to compare this to Mixon.

violin.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT