ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Bowling & Chandler Miller

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Nice to see them both get a shot with Atlanta's free agent tryout camp.

Wasn't as shocked as when I saw Hobbs was going to KC's camp, but Willie Wright at the Cleveland Browns camp was a little surprising as well.

Good luck to all five of the players.(Whitfield and the aforementioned others)

Didn't Kevin Shaffer get a shot as a UDFA with the Falcons and ended up starting for a few years before signing a nice FA deal with the Bears?

You wonder how much film of Bowling and Miller teams watched, especially the games against Houston where they made Ed Oliver look pedestrian?

I hate that Whitfield gets stuck with the Giants. That team is a bloody disaster. I think his versatility as a guy that can play safety as well as cover in man coverage makes him a player a lot of teams will like.

Hobbs- may have a shot with Tyreek Hill needing to go to jail.

I am surprised that Willie is getting a shot. He does have a nasty streak though that teams will like. Personally I think he translates to G in the NFL.

It’s hard to state how important this is to recruiting. You’ve got to be able to tell kids they will get a chance. What they do with it is up to them. Signings like these are Exhibit A. Even if they don’t stick, the TU program got the audition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT