ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs UCF

Foul calls uneven but other than that, not much to complain about. We had a good game plan. We always play well against Dawkins coached teams.

Espn box score for the game only has Scott with one foul? They also have Fall with 0 fouls, I thought I remembered him getting at least one foul. Igbanu/Horne at least equaled out by Taylor/Dawkins. They are the two who have lit us up in the past.

Espn box score for the game only has Scott with one foul? They also have Fall with 0 fouls, I thought I remembered him getting at least one foul. Igbanu/Horne at least equaled out by Taylor/Dawkins. They are the two who have lit us up in the past.

Yahoo sports app has them 2 and 1, respectively.

I’ll take being up 9 on the road at half. Hopefully we’ll get the shooting back and keep up the intensity in the second half. I also hope half the team doesn’t foul out.

Yea, fouls are very lopsided.
Hopefully they’ll make that up this half.
We have 4 guys with 2 fouls. They have 1.
Fouls 11-7

I’m not sure why I’m watching this. The officiating is as usual :crap:ty.

Just missing the shots we made in the first half. Not sure why we are not fronting denying inside guy

The foul discrepancy is ridiculous BUT we have quit shooting. It’s just pass around the outside a then put up a prayer. How about a pick or two??

Looks like they’re going to start calling a foul on us every possession. Not impressed with UCF, they are tall but only have a couple of good skill players.

Lost all momentum on the road. Tough to regain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT