ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa showing interest in, Missouri St transfer, Marcus Marshall

i can't decide if we really need him next year though... I think if we're going to go after another player and recruit over someone, I'd rather see us try to go grab Tyson Jolly out of Putnam City. There's no reason to add another opening to our oversized graduating class.

Originally posted by astonmartin708:
I'd rather see us try to go grab Tyson Jolly out of Putnam City.
Ditto.

There's not a single person arguing about this on principle. It's a case by case evaluation.

There's no reason to add another opening to our oversized graduating class.
This is probably the best point on not bringing Marshall in...not that I think he would be granted the ability to play right away...we are not a P5 school so we don't get that luxury granted to us like OU and Tayshaun Thomas...still for the life of me cannot figure out how he is able to play this year.

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
There's no reason to add another opening to our oversized graduating class.
This is probably the best point on not bringing Marshall in...not that I think he would be granted the ability to play right away...we are not a P5 school so we don't get that luxury granted to us like OU and Tayshaun Thomas...still for the life of me cannot figure out how he is able to play this year.
I don't think it's pointless or without reason. Marshall could make Tulsa a legitimate threat to make a final four run. Marshall plus a JUCO big... I'd be pretty excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT