ADVERTISEMENT

TU seats

Section K here. Most TU fans will be in M.

Last edited:
Yup. Kids get in free. That's cool.

The portal is a little goofy.

And they don't charge a will-call or print-at-home fee.

I tried to take advantage of the Cyber Monday promotions that TU did today for basketball tickets. If I were to purchase tickets for all three games that were included in the promotion it would cost me $21 dollars to have the tickets will called or mailed to me. No thanks.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
And they don't charge a will-call or print-at-home fee.

I tried to take advantage of the Cyber Monday promotions that TU did today for basketball tickets. If I were to purchase tickets for all three games that were included in the promotion it would cost me $21 dollars to have the tickets will called or mailed to me. No thanks.
You need to call the ticket office and ask to speak to Shawn Pfannenstiel and then call Dr. Gragg's office and let them both know the reason why you didn't buy tickets? How many people go online to do this and buy a $5 ticket to find out the total price is double because of all the fees and they bail because of it?

You need to call the ticket office and ask to speak to Shawn Pfannenstiel and then call Dr. Gragg's office and let them both know the reason why you didn't buy tickets? How many people go online to do this and buy a $5 ticket to find out the total price is double because of all the fees and they bail because of it?

That is just ridiculous.
I get they need money but their shipping and handling rivals the next great invention TV ads.

I paid cash for 2 $15 tickets in person at ORU tonight. It cost me $37.00. $7.00 for making change & handing me 2 tickets?!

I sent an e-mail and got a pretty quick response from Shawn. Damage is done now I suppose. I'll still be going to the games one way or another, but you're right. How many others thought about going, looked at the duplicated fees, thought the whole thing was a scam and decided it wasn't worth it?

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT