ADVERTISEMENT

TU @ MSU Official Game Thread

I kinda predicted that when I said Baylor only ran 22 rushes vs Michigan State in the Cotton Bowl when Monty was there They passed for 550 yards though

I’m just glad you were right, I was worried Monty would still force the run and not trust his passing like the last two years.

Admittedly, Smith’s passing looks much better than what we’ve had the last 2 years.

Could have been called for another illegal motion there. Brooks was moving toward the line at the snap

The defense will win some games this year. Our front 3 are not being manhandled by the Big 10 OL. Gipson is a man among boys out there. Dear god he looks good.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Our defense is looking good and the offense doesn’t look too bad, but Mich St has a very very good defense.

We may have a pretty good season after all.

And as I type this we give up a punt block

Reactions: Rapostman
Well, first block punt of the year... let's see how this defense responds

Monty is Peter
He is a coordinator
HC is just beyond his ability
He can’t handle special teams

Spencers Tillmans played football without a helmet for too long.

And he’s from Tulsa!!!

Yep, played against him in high school... well, he blew past me and I watched him score a 65 yard touchdown for Booker T. Washington during the All-City Round Robin if that counts :)

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Takes a knee in the end zone, we need to get something out of the offense now.

That draw play will work if Brooks runs right to daylight, not juke & go left. We need to try that again later. Smith throwing well so far.

That draw play will work if Brooks runs right to daylight, not juke & go left. We need to try that again later. Smith throwing well so far.
So when they say Smith isn’t as accurate, he’s not but the ball is still catchable. He seems to be just a beat behind when throwing and the ball ends up behind the receiver just a bit

We’ve got a center problem. His shotgun snaps have been trending high. Not a good problem too have.

Well, Chandler Miller being out just bit us... Can't keep asking the defense to do this for us...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT