ADVERTISEMENT

TU @ MSU Official Game Thread

Someone needs to tell your running back that talking crap this week against the best defense in the nation was a bad idea. He earned his team a thrashing on national TV. Dumbass

Someone needs to tell your running back that talking crap this week against the best defense in the nation was a bad idea. He earned his team a thrashing on national TV. Dumbass
Someone needs to tell you to STFU. Go back to Detroit.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He didn't make that statement about your team, from the mouth of one of your fans, once again go away.

You guys are assholes. He wasn't asked about Michigan State. He was asked about what he thought they could average through the season. Dumbass.

Early lack of discipline. Jesse angry.

Smith looks solid early. Playbook doesn't appear to be open.

Athleticism could be an issue.

Reactions: t-townpod

Yeah sure we'll just text him and let him know because fans totally are best buds with players

If you get butthurt for a running back praising his OL saying its reasonable for them to get 200 yards, you need to lay off the soy

The ignore button is your friend, especially with visiting fans you’ll never see again.

That first down was by our Iowa State transfer . I’m very pleasantly surprised he is eligible! He looked very good at the fan fest scrimmage.

Yes, apparently he just got the waiver approved this past week. He looked nice on his route and catch there.

This game will go the way just about every other game against Big 5 teams. We will do okay for a while and then our top line gets tired and superior depth burys us. Given we are down two o-line to start this game we are already behind the 8 ball.

I do have hope for this defense in conference play, as long as no one gets hurt.

It’s clear Monty trusts Smith’s passing more than everyone that played QB last year. We’ve ran 8 passing plays to 1 rush thus far.

They have to respect the passing game to open up the running game.

That first down was by our Iowa State transfer . I’m very pleasantly surprised he is eligible! He looked very good at the fan fest scrimmage.

The new transfer rules are going to make things very interesting in college football. I just hope he stay healthy.

Reactions: astonmartin708
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT