ADVERTISEMENT

🏀 Recruiting TU commit Lenard shoots up the rankings

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
One day after the early basketball signing period, Tulsa basketball coaches picked up a commitment from 6-foot-7 forward Teafale Lenard of Branson (MO) Link Year Prep. The up-and-coming talent was already a 3-star prospect that was picking up serious interest, but since then, his stock has taken off.

In the updated Rivals150 ranking, Lenard enters at No. 112 nationally overall and No. 28 at his position.

One day after the early basketball signing period, Tulsa basketball coaches picked up a commitment from 6-foot-7 forward Teafale Lenard of Branson (MO) Link Year Prep. The up-and-coming talent was already a 3-star prospect that was picking up serious interest, but since then, his stock has taken off.

In the updated Rivals150 ranking, Lenard enters at No. 112 nationally overall and No. 28 at his position.

Hopefully we keep his commitment then. I could easily see some bigger school trying to scoop him

Would this be Frank's highest rated recruit?

GO TU!!!

Last edited:
Would this be Franks highest rated recruit?

GO TU!!!
If he finishes in the 150, it would be Frank’s highest rated HS recruit. I think Jackson made an appearance in the 150 but dropped out. Joiner was sitting outside of the 150 but close. We’ve had Etou, Rachal, Horne, Embery, Jeffries and Haywood who all either appreared in the 150 out of high school or were 4 stars on some recruiting service as transfers.

If he finishes in the 150, it would be Frank’s highest rated HS recruit.
If you have seen his video, you have to be impressed.....He is a somewhat taller
E. Coley, and very athletic.....If we do succeed in signing him, I think he will have
an important impact on our program......

If you have seen his video, you have to be impressed.....He is a somewhat taller
E. Coley, and very athletic.....If we do succeed in signing him, I think he will have
an important impact on our program......
I haven’t found a ton of tape available on him. What I did see has his length and springiness around the rim. He also didn’t mind doing some ball handling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT