ADVERTISEMENT

TU acquires Hardesty Arts Center

Yea, Liberty has like 100,000 online students. I think there are a lot of ethical boundaries that TU would not be comfortable crossing that Liberty has had no problem with.
Including their former leader…

The bulk of Liberty’s student population are non degree seeking students and overseas military online. The net tuition dollar on them is low, but so is the overhead, so the net profit per student is good and funds other things they do. Their degree seeking students both resident and online are in line with other colleges that have similar infrastructure.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. That can't be cheap real estate, but I'm embarrassed to admit it. I have never heard of or been in this building. Despite living in Tulsa for the first 30+ years of my life and it being about 2 blocks from where I worked before working remotely full-time.

I'm a huge fan of Mayfest and enjoy art, but maybe not as much as I thought. I hope it works out. I know the money being put into Gilcrease is considerable to rebuild the buildings. That said, I don't know where the money is coming from it may not be TU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT