ADVERTISEMENT

TU -4

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
Pretty big number against a team we've already lost too and whose won 4 straight.

At times I feel like I'm the board's gambling degenerate not to be confused with the boards all-purpose degenerate "Barrister".

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I was looking at the schedule and I’m going to predict 7 more wins for a 10-8 conference mark.

I think 10 - 8 is realistic....provided we win tomorrow. We lose and we’re looking at a 6 game (at least) conference losing streak.

Lays eggs huh? That’s interesting. Tell me more.

Barrister

This teams lays too many eggs to even make a prediction!
Yep, my only prediction is we are somewhere between 8-10 and 10-8.

My best guesstimation is is we end up in between at 9-9, but I ain't laying that down as a prediction.

Based on ticket availability from both TU and the resale markets, Memphis doesn’t travel as well as WSU.

Gonna be a lot of extra T-shirts tonight.

Based on ticket availability from both TU and the resale markets, Memphis doesn’t travel as well as WSU.

Gonna be a lot of extra T-shirts tonight.

If they get back to their Calipari teams they do. All the games in Tulsa vs his Memphis teams we sellouts or close to it. Remember it was only 3 weeks ago Memphis fans wanted Smith fired and hated the team. Despite their win streak they still might, who knows with them.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
tonight determines whether this team has a winning overall record IMHO. I'm hopeful. Memphis is due a cool off.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Wow... paraphrasing the words of our local big 12 media homers..

“The (insert conference name here) is so tough that they just beat up on each other all season, I think we are easily looking at an 8 bid conference.”

I wondered about Fall, when I saw him not dressed, and UCF was trailing (gasp) at USF, but pulled the game out. UCF will not be the same without Senor Taco.

Tako Fall out for the season with a shoulder injury so there’s that.
I liked the post not because the kid got injured but because it makes UCF a whole lot easier to beat without having to rely on outside shots. Plus it really makes UCF Change their entire approach to team defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT