ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal 2022-2023

Malachi is a great competitor who would take big hits & hold on to the football. There’s not a lot of receivers who will do that. I hope Malachi will look at the great roster of NFL WRs that Kevin Wilson has coached & reconsider his move.
What a difference a week can make! Great to have Malachi back !

Rumor has it that another Presley brother currently on the Bixby 9th grade squad may be the best one yet. This will hopefully open that door for us.
I think Wilson opened that door for us...I'm sure it will remain open if Braylin is successful at TU and Wilson is still here in 2027.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Has anybody seen mention of Davis Brin getting any offers yet? I hope he goes somewhere he can shine. I will be watching him where ever he goes, with hopes that he does well.(and gets into the league somehow)
I have seen no movement. Maybe after bowl season

Has anybody seen mention of Davis Brin getting any offers yet? I hope he goes somewhere he can shine. I will be watching him where ever he goes, with hopes that he does well.(and gets into the league somehow)
Surely he’d get an offer somewhere. He led the nation passing half the season.

Do Goodlow and Wright definitely feel like they are cowboys? I'm not referring to being members of the OSU Cowboys. He's sporting that cowboy hat on top of that prop(?) on OSU's campus? Going for that Western attitude that Wright referred to?

You are talking about players that have limited eligibility and were not producing at the same level that they were as younger players.

Meh, i blame OKC for the Durant situation.. OKC had zero chance of re-signing him with 2 yrs left on his contract.. he should have been traded to a team for a butt load of draft picks. Probably the one mistake Presti has made. He let his and the fanbase's emotions dictate a business decision.
Another Presti mistake shows up every time I watch the Thunder - trading up to get Poku when he could have waited and still drafted him plus another player who may have added some value.

This poor kid can’t get out of his own way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT