ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s Incarnate Word update

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
I thought Gold* might appreciate this distracting news story.

Lamar no match for Incarnate Word

An Incarnate Word football team ranked in the top 10 nationally was far too much for Lamar University on Saturday in San Antonio.

Lamar allowed 35 points in the first quarter and never recovered during a 56-17 loss to UIW at Benson Stadium. The loss kept Lamar winless on the season, while No. 10 Incarnate Word (4-1) has now earned back-to-back victories.

UIW's early onslaught included touchdowns on its first five possessions. Lamar finally stopped the bleeding on a field goal with eight minutes remaining in the half.

I thought Gold* might appreciate this distracting news story.

Lamar no match for Incarnate Word

An Incarnate Word football team ranked in the top 10 nationally was far too much for Lamar University on Saturday in San Antonio.

Lamar allowed 35 points in the first quarter and never recovered during a 56-17 loss to UIW at Benson Stadium. The loss kept Lamar winless on the season, while No. 10 Incarnate Word (4-1) has now earned back-to-back victories.

UIW's early onslaught included touchdowns on its first five possessions. Lamar finally stopped the bleeding on a field goal with eight minutes remaining in the half.
GJ has them playing well including a big road win at Nevada. Watching one of the PAC games last night they mentioned their QB and WR were transfers from UIW. Losing two players that start on a PAC team makes this start more impressive even if they are only beating the QT dog Lamar.

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT