ADVERTISEMENT

THIS WEEKS GAMES

Not a great day of outcomes for us today. Only 1 game really going our way. 2 if you count Cincinnati.

NCSU fans in my neighborhood shooting off fireworks after beating Liberty. Who would have “thunk it”

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Not a great day of outcomes for us today. Only 1 game really going our way. 2 if you count Cincinnati.
I do count Cincinnati. Need them to keep winning so it will push us up high when we beat them twice at home and get that championship

OT NC college sports summary- NCSU fans are 60-40% Football to Basketball. UNC fans are 98-2% BB to FB. Duke fans are 100-0% Basketball. ECU fans are 100-0-0% Football, BB, Academics, AP State fans are 98-2% FB - we have the most beautiful campus in the state, Elon fans - we don’t care about sports if you are from the NE and can’t get into Duke apply here. 😀

Last edited:
Way off topic, but Rutgers just sent it to overtime with a 2point conversion

The entire state of Michigan is in despair this year

Reactions: loca2874
Well it apparently wasn’t a game lol.

so at least Cincinnati won and Liberty lost. I believe that #24 Louisiana canceling their game against central Arkansas will hurt them. I say we move to 23 and debut in coaches at 25 cause we have moxie.

the big question is what does the committee think

so at least Cincinnati won and Liberty lost. I believe that #24 Louisiana canceling their game against central Arkansas will hurt them. I say we move to 23 and debut in coaches at 25 cause we have moxie.

All of our signature wins lost or were idle. Steady at 25 in both is my guess. Hard to argue for more when your offense can’t or won’t score against Tulane for three and a half quarters

All of our signature wins lost or were idle. Steady at 25 in both is my guess. Hard to argue for more when your offense can’t or won’t score against Tulane for three and a half quarters
I can’t say your wrong. I will say I think we will benefit from others miscues plus I can look at that Tulane game as our third string came in to win the game so that shows some extra moxie and refusal to quit

Reactions: HuffyCane
I can’t say your wrong. I will say I think we will benefit from others miscues plus I can look at that Tulane game as our third string came in to win the game so that shows some extra moxie and refusal to quit
24 in ESPN Power

I'm betting #24 in the ap.(possibly #23) The journalists will give us a ton of credit for going through three QB's and then scoring in the 4th. They'll excuse the 3 1/2 over the QB. The journos love a team w/ a schtick. We have one for the season, and we CERTAINLY had one this Thursday.(Come Back Kings!)

So COVID has struck again! A few games have been cancelled due to COVID.

Marshall vs Charlotte has been postponed. This is the 5th game postponed forCharlotte. Apparently the last time they played was Halloween.

Central Arkansas vs Louisiana has been cancelled by Louisiana. It doesn’t look like this game will be played at all. Louisiana is number 24 so this is a good thing for us.

Kansas vs Texas has been postponed to December 12. This isn’t that big of a deal as Kansas sucks something awful.

Georgia Tech vs Miami has been rescheduled for December 19.

with all of these postponements I believe they will push the bowl season out a little bit especially since the number of cases around the country are going up. That said here is who we need to win this weekend

Utah to beat USC - this will be Utah’s first game so we don’t know what kind of team they will have.

Oklahoma State to beat Oklahoma - I think I almost threw up in my mouth saying this. Since this is our only loss we need these guys winning games.

Tennessee to beat Auburn - the Vols have only won 2 games. Don’t think it will happen but hey it’s 2020.

Kansas State to beat Iowa State - this is doable so go cats

Wisconsin to beat Northwestern- we about to see how good Wisconsin really is because Michigan sucks bad. I don’t think Harbaugh has a job at the end of the year

Appalachian State to beat Coastal Carolina. This is one of only two games that they could lose. The other is to Liberty. Coastal Carolina and Marshall are the only leaders in a group of 5 conference ahead of us in the polls with obviously Cincinnati which we want to take care of ourselves

Cincinnati to beat UCF - we just need Cincinnati to win till we meet them

last but not least

Tulsa to beat Tulane- I would love to watch Tulsa play in the Peach bowl. For this to happen we need to win.
I trust your judgment If Monty would be given an extension if we lost to Houston navy and Cincinnati and won our bowl game and finished the season 6-4. We might be a slight favorite at Navy but not at Houston or Cincy at home. It comes down to we gave to win one of our last 3 games to play in championship game barring covi d cancellations.

I wouldn't be surprised if we come in below #25 on the Committee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT