ADVERTISEMENT

THIS WEEKS GAMES

UCF playing with a lot of energy. Cincy seems a little tight to me. Ridder looks out of his element right now.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Wisconsin plays old school football. It’s kind of nice to watch a team huddle up, pull up their britches, and blast fat guys off the line of scrimmage.
Northwestern is looking pretty competitive for the moment. Might be a real live game.

I haven't watched the Iowa St game yet, but that might be a lost cause. Iowa St up 14-0.

Coastal should drop in the rankings. They’re overrated along with Liberty.

Reactions: HuffyCane
TV Schedule of games to keep track of:

:wrong: 11a App ST v C Carolina (Espn2)

:right: 2:30p Cincy v UCF (Espn) Too early???
:wrong: 2:30p Wisconsin v Northwestern (ABC) Gave up on Wiscy, switching over to the Whiskey.
:wrong:3:00p K St v Iowa St (Fox)

6:30p OSU v OU (ABC)
6:30p NC St v Liberty (Espn3)

9:30p Utah v USC (Espn)

So far we're still at #25.

Coastal should drop in the rankings. They’re overrated along with Liberty.
Why would they drop? They beat a pretty decent App St by 11 pts. Doubt it. They may not move up, but they won't drop.

TV Schedule of games to keep track of:

:wrong: 11a App ST v C Carolina (Espn2)

:right: 2:30p Cincy v UCF (Espn) Too early???
:wrong: 2:30p Wisconsin v Northwestern (ABC) Gave up on Wiscy, switching over to the Whiskey.
:wrong:3:00p K St v Iowa St (Fox)

6:30p OSU v OU (ABC)
6:30p NC St v Liberty (Espn3)

9:30p Utah v USC (Espn)

So far we're still at #25.
Is it possible for OU and OSU to just both lose? That would be great

ESPN showing that Cincinnati is a 73% chance to beat us.
It’s going to be a tough physical game. 63% I might agree with. Monty tends to want go head to head with physical teams. We can usually make a good showing at that, but our scoring is low. See recently, Michigan State. UC should be able to score some on us. So it will be a good contest if we can keep it close to the end. Cincy is clearly in shape, unlike OSU, UCF, and SMU. So I dont think we can count on a comeback from three scores.

NW 17 Wisconsin 7 Final
UC 36 UCF 25 barring a TU type miracle the Bearcats have this one.

Reactions: loca2874
NW 17 Wisconsin 7 1:11 left in the game
UC 36 UCF 24 barring a TU type miracle the Bearcats have this one.
Still a chance for UCF but they are getting fewer and fewer. If UC scores again without a UCF answer here, it’s over

Well we got one win out of this. Tennessee is putting it on auburn by taking a 7-0 lead and then just picked off auburn in the end zone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT