ADVERTISEMENT

This is the what Pelosi & Dems do when we are in need (SBA PPP)

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/democrats-need-to-stop-holding-small-business-help-hostage/

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/trump-calls-house-speaker-pelosi-totally-incompetent-on-twitter/

I have a small business. I NEEDED THIS HELP! I WASN’T JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, I NEEDED IT BUT THE SYSTEM WAS SO OVERWHELMED I COULDN’T GET IT BEFORE IT RAN OUT!!!

This is sick. Anyone who supports this is sick. There is no way around it. Holding us hostage so they can sneak in funds for state/local governments in blue areas - which are doing nothing to help people (as you saw they’re releasing criminals who are raping & murdering innocent people while the police CHOOSE to not respond to calls) anyway so they add “hospitals” in there when in reality the hospitals get $13,000 for every COVID patient & if they need a vent it more than doubles (that’s a cop out) to make it look good - THIS IS DESPICABLE!!!! Employees are not getting paid!

No wonder they want mail in voting. They have to cheat because they have handled this so poorly that many traditionally blue districts (like AOC’s where you can “put a D next to a cup of water & it’d win”) are full of people who are fed up with the inaction of their representatives. They have to cheat because they know they are going to get destroyed. People are being evicted. Just 10 days ago we had an apartment complex manager & maintenance worked MURDERED while serving eviction notices!! I’ll leave race of the victims out of it because I’ve been asked to not point this out but if I told you they were of different races you can guess who was which or you can just “davion Wilkes Tulsa.”

Regardless of that trend this is serious & the Dems are so deranged that now that they have the opportunity to step up & make WE THE PEOPLE PROUD they choose to obstruct the President & thus hurt Americans everywhere. These people have committed serious crimes & now they’re committing new, unnecessary crimes just to obstruct the President / make Trump look bad. They already committed the worst crimes humanly imaginable, though & that is why they will stop at nothing.

They’d rather see the country BURN than be exposed for their crimes. They’d rather see you DEAD than be exposed & held accountable for their crimes!

This is how stupid they think YOU ARE! I’ve said it before but now more people are waking up to it being true so I’ll say it again: these people are not smart! People don’t care about their communist green new deal politics right now, they need paychecks & without this SBA help I won’t be signing any. I dare someone to say they support Pelosi & the Dems right now. I will destroy them.

It makes me sick to my stomach. People’s lives are at stake (healthy people who have nothing to do with this virus). Trump is gaining support across the world - even in CHINA!

This is so bad, though. They (Dems) can’t defend this one. It’s just awful! I’m sick!

the senate (reps) is continuing to function, the house (dems) are getting the hell out of dodge.

How can the Federal gov function when part of the gov abandons its post?

the senate (reps) is continuing to function, the house (dems) are getting the hell out of dodge.

How can the Federal gov function when part of the gov abandons its post?
They (above posters spewing hate) will never mention this. I don’t think they even understand it. They would probably justify it.

Keep drinking the cnn cool aid, you aforementioned above posters. It’s going to save you, watching don lemon cuomo Tapper & Stelter. Your virtue signaling will save you. The hate you spew (without even realizing it’s your party & people like you dividing this country) will save you.

An awakening, a great one, is on the horizon.

Ww.gone.wga

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT