ADVERTISEMENT

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

TUTigerCane

I.T.S. Sophomore
Nov 30, 2007
I was driving home yesterday when I heard on the radio that they were filming a movie at the old Driller Stadium on 15th and that they needed extras for the crowd scenes. I was about 10 minutes away so I thought WTH and swung by to see what was up. Yep, they are doing a movie called Homerun and needed about 500 extras but only had around 100 yesterday. I was only there for about an hour, but they filmed us cheering and booing and then did some audio takes. It was kind of fun. Unlike Kramer, I was not able to work my way into actually getting a line though.

If you have any interest, they really need more people. All shapes and sizes and kids too, anyone you would find at a baseball game. They said that they will be shooting for at least the next couple of days. You don’t have to commit to any particular time. You can come and go as you need to. They were going to start shooting this morning about 7:00. Yesterday they stopped at about 5:30 but they couldn’t shoot some scenes because they needed a bigger crowd. So today they might go later into the evening, I don’t know. The weather might have an effect on the schedule also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT