ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Game Thread

Now we know why hefley wasn't in.

Yeah eventually people will figure out that the coaches don't just play players because they like them. They play guys who they think gives them the better chance to win. If President is starting, it's not because Monty just doesn't realize the immense talent of Hefley.

Seriously?
The guy is simply standing in the end zone with no one around him.
Wow
He blocked at the start of the play from a TE position and released really late. We’ve been running the play with Brewer feigning blitz pickups

My wife was wondering where the flag was when it happened. Sad thing is the kid got thrown out on a play that never happened.
Would have been something if the hit caused a concussion on Hefley. I don't think it's sad, play or not, you can't do that.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
I don’t think any of our players who are nicked up a little really want to play right now. Outside of Brewer, I am not seeing a whole lot of energy from our guys.
Brewer has a record to shoot for at 190 yds. I think Prez will come in if he can.

Yeah eventually people will figure out that the coaches don't just play players because they like them. They play guys who they think gives them the better chance to win. If President is starting, it's not because Monty just doesn't realize the immense talent of Hefley.
That's scary. Guess Monty has no eye for qb talent. Here's to 2019.

My wife was wondering where the flag was when it happened. Sad thing is the kid got thrown out on a play that never happened.

I think it was an especially bad play that deserved ejection because he hit him after the whistles were blown.

The only reason I am still in the stadium is to see what Hefley can do.
You already saw a little...

I still don't feel well or I would be there, but I don't think Hefley will show much if he is qb in the 2nd half. I hope he doesn't even embarrass us more.

Question is does Monty try to win the game or does he try to not let the score get out of hand? If he tries to win the game and President can’t go, you’ve got to let Hefley sling it because the running game can’t get you back in the game quick enough. Hefley under threw one pass. One. President has been making the same terrible under throw all season and Skipper has as well.

Just come out and play football.

Let Hefley throw a few short balls to get into the flow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT