ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Game Thread

Really gets annoying watching our d jog to the football

There’s a grumpy ass older TU fan pouting several rows in front of me and a wasted idiotic temple fan just came and sat in our section... but crack hanging out of his pants and all.

Interesting.
In the Bama/Auburn game they are reviewing too many men on the field for Auburn after the play was over.

I guess we've basically given up on winning and are just trying to rack up yards for Brewer. Hefley might not be good but I'm not sure how we catch up without throwing the ball
Exactly. The single wing on 3rd and 1 was an awful play call. That should have been a 2nd down call. We were down 11 at the time, coming off a D stop. We had the momentum and the game is still in reach. Screw up a couple of play calls and bam, game is over.

Exactly. The single wing on 3rd and 1 was an awful play call. That should have been a 2nd down call. We were down 11 at the time, coming off a D stop. We had the momentum and the game is still in reach. Screw up a couple of play calls and bam, game is over.
Gus saving his job, 5 to go 26-14 Auburn up.

Temple Coach making some dumb calls. We just blocked PAT and he tries a 51 yard FG attempt and it gets blocked as well!

How many qbs have we had, Prez, Hefley, Brewer, Johnson... Did I leave anyone out? Where's Brubaker!!!

PAT return for Tulsa. Two blocked PAT’s and a FG. We give up a TD on a Punt Return. Have 3 turnovers (2 Ints and fumble).

While we are let other teams distract us from the loss, I find it highly amusing that Urban Meyer is going after the camera man. Only the camera man can!(To the tune of candy man.)

We just can't afford to be in this income bracket when coaching goes bad. Can't fully assess coaches if the best move is to let the coach go. I'm not saying that is the best move. But what can you do other than being stuck with someone for a couple of three years if that's the right call. We're living outside of our means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT