ADVERTISEMENT

suggestions for a first timers on a cruise?

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Taking the wife on a cruise for our 5th anniversary. Looking for suggestions or tips to make our cruise more enjoyable.

Also, 5 year is wood right? Thats what i got her.................................. a nice big wooden clock. Hope she likes it.

You said 'wood'....heh heh.

/Beavis

Cruises can be fun. Right now is the middle of hurricane season, however. Of course, you could always go on an Alaska cruise...

This post was edited on 8/26 8:26 PM by TU 1978

One of the things we've done is fill up five or six shampoo/conditioner/etc. bottles with bacardi to keep our alcohol tab down a little bit. All the free food is great. But man oh man, that bar tab for the week can add up in a hurry. They have these tumblers you can buy for generally $25 or $30 and you can fill it up with soda for free the whole time. Then add the bacardi and BAM! Of course, don't let 'em see you do it.

You have to read the fine print, depending on Royal Cab or Carnival or whatever. I think the last time we did Carnival outta Galveston, we were allowed to bring a tiny cooler, case of water, 12-pack of soda, and a bottle of wine. If you can slide some of those water bottles out without disturbing the plastic that holds the case together, you can fill those up with vodka or bacardi, put 'em back in, and they won't know the difference.

Re: suggestions for first timers on a cruise?

LOL Nice, much better than the rectum balloon I was going to use to smuggle it in.

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

LOL Nice, much better than the rectum balloon I was going to use to smuggle it in.
POY nominee!!!! Well done!!!

LOL, you wont save much money with a rectum balloon unless you got a giant ass, I rectum.

Originally posted by barrister1602:

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

POY nominee!!!! Well done!!!
Damn, I wasted My 2000th post on that. I should have saved it for a football attendance thread vs. Tulane.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
LOL, you wont save much money with a rectum balloon unless you got a giant ass, I rectum.
Its all about volume........

Try not to miss the boat...that could lead to a long uneventful drive home!!!

LOL, they made sure and let us know to be back on time. We were about 2 hours early just to make sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT