ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina Game Thread

We need Keyshawn and Keshawn in at the same time. C’mon Frank. Sit Joiner in the bench.

Maybe ah, we should, you know, maybe stay on that Lawson kid? He's half their offense right now.

We're getting jobbed by the refs.

Just inconsistent. How is Jackson not fouled on the layup, but Williams reaching on defense is a foul? It doesn’t help we have two officials off a not very good crew from last night.

With our athletes I think we should try some small ball with rachal in middle

All 3 have been out there together for awhile. I’d like to see Keyshawn, Keshawn, Jackson, Rachal, and Idowu

That line up with Rachal at the top, Jackson and William's on the wing at that 3/4 trap we started really using last year. Lot of athleticism and length to make defensive pressure

Stopping your dribble before you know what you're doing is a middle school mistake for a pg. Got to do better Joiner

Reactions: t-townpod
It would be nice if the announcers would cal the game and say who the foul is on.

Reactions: TU4ever2
Richie must be way behind Haywood. This is like mid-career Wheeler stuff.

Come on Ugboh You are 7’0 tall. Get a rebound.

Look at that difference with William's drive. He may be wrong but he knows what he is doing.

Get use to that jump spot from that spot, probably a couple game winners with it and four to six points a game through his career from it.

Reactions: t-townpod
Look at that difference with William's drive. He may be wrong but he knows what he is doing.

Get use to that jump spot from that spot, probably a couple game winners with it and four to six points a game through his career from it.
He is our pg

Danny Manning on ESPN?

I like the colorful commentator saying he would pay money to listen to that crew. He evidently doesn’t realize the rest of us pay money to listen to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT