ADVERTISEMENT

SMU Gamethread

Monty has reverted back to his hopeless play calling form.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Shoot. I’ve been on the video board twice already, glued to my phone reading this stuff both times. Cameraman must be looking for someone not paying attention. I look stupid.

Just got on a 3rd time. This time I was paying attention. I’ve been redeemed.

They weren’t expecting so many people. Probably expected 100 fans tops.

That’s why it’s a priority to get this mess fixed. More fans will attend Tulsa football than any other sport here. We need to give them a good product.

Been watching with bated breath not wanting to move for fear of messing with the teams "mojo" as they continue to play well. Not that I am vain enough to think that I make the team win or lose, just wondering if I am in a parallel universe with the first half play calling...

They didn’t show the replay in the stadium but when they bring the cart on that quickly you know something like that happened. Plus it looked like someone was using a small air pump to air up the cast they put on.

They showed it on TV and legs aren't supposed to bend that way

Watching Lamar beating Northern Iowa. Wife went to Lamar and they are in the playoffs so I am spared the pain of seeing much of the SMU game. What little I did see earlier was Stokes and Boomer were having good games.

Okay, a serious thought here... Boomer needs to change his cadence, this makes over 10 times SMU has jumped the snap count and was in the backfield in the blink of an eye.

Okay, a serious thought here... Boomer needs to change his cadence, this makes over 10 times SMU has jumped the snap count and was in the backfield in the blink of an eye.
Nobody uses a snap count anymore...it’s all the clap now.

I cant believe Bunch made that penalty. He's usually our most reliable safety.

Nobody uses a snap count anymore...it’s all the clap now.

Then he needs to do a "fake-out" clap at some point :) But then when you are snapping with 2 seconds left because the play calling takes so long everyone knows when the snap is going to happen.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I'd like to see us show some cajones on the first play here, but I don't think I will

Well, almost family dinner time so I am going to drop off and not watch this last 4 minutes... it's the same things I've seen 5 or 6 times this year

Holy Hobbs what a catch! Now if he could just hold onto all the little slants and outs

Ugh. We played decently. Really want him fired tomorrow though. Know it won't happen.
There’s plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. That’s not the issue. There was a chance to win all but 2 games and the play calling and not trusting your hand picked players is the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT