ADVERTISEMENT

SMU Game Thread

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
Anybody else remember about 2 years ago when SMU was poaching our coaching staff and hired Coach Morris? I remember being very disappointed in TU. Fast forward to today and I love the staff we have in place and am glad those coaches moved on.

Let's go score 9 TDs on SMU tomorrow!!!

To be fair, he had been at Clemson two years after us. I always thought he was better at playcalling than Gus. He wasn't really a legitimate option after Graham left.

Now, SMU taking Van Malone and some of our alumni was annoying.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I think Coach Norwood and his DBs are playing at a really high level right now. SMU was downright broken after June Jones left, we were just stuck in the mud. Obviously had the horses to get out of the mud but the plan was wrong.

Didn't we get our defensive cord. Away from them
Young was going to be a co-DC or some sort of consultant. I also think Tulsa holds some sort of comfort nostalgia for Bill Young and he felt it was a better place for him.

I guess I'll have to wait it comes up on espn2.

Unis look good. SMU brought the cheerleaders, full roster, and the band. Most fans wearing black for TU.
mT2Lyjo.jpg

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Man unis look sharp, weather is nice, and I hate SMU as much as most people on here hate CougarKitty. Everyone cheer extra loud for me. Disappointed I can't make it.

SMU kicker hit 2 field goals from 57 yards with plenty to spare. Solid looking...

That looked like last year's defense. Wrong places, tons of missed tackles. Our ST better start tackling too.

Terrible, terrible defense. We're getting shoved around and we're hand tackling. We played like a bunch of junior high kids. We better buckle up or we will get kicked all over the field.

Seriously, do we have reliable WRs other than Lucas and Atkinson? Carter seems to drop everything before the 4th quarter.

Time for defense to pop and Carter to sit.

That's on the WR. Bad route. Carter needs some discipline and Bitson better start giving it.

Speaking of poor discipline from the WRs. Nice way to follow the play by Hobbs.

We've got some amazing physical tools at WR, but the lack of fundamentals are glaring at times.

Our D just got torched by a flag football play. We can't tackle. How do you not cover one of the better WRs in the country? Twice?!?!

Reactions: RealTUTypical
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT