ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.15.21) Oregon State

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
ITS GAME DAY!!!!

This evening Tulsa hosts Oregon State. We did not show up for the game on Saturday and it ended with an unexplainable loss. That loss will not kill the season as it was game 2 but, we cannot have another loss of that caliber as it will assuredly go down as a Q4 loss for us. Remember the ratings you see here are from the NET of last year so keep that in mind. Going by last year we have a Q4 win and a Q4 loss so far.

I was not able to get yesterdays stuff up as I was in Landover, Maryland watching my REDSKINS beat up on Tampa Bay and those days are all day affairs so I should have planned early but I didn’t. lol

Yesterday’s games

Yooler destroyed Arkansas Baptist 91-60
East Carolina put down Western Carolina 95-79
Colorado State beat Peru State College 88-62
Boston College beat Fairfield 72-64

Todays Games

We should have some no contests today especially since Alcorn is at Gonzaga. Lol The only game that I am really interested in today other than TU vs OSU is the Northwestern State at the Smoo. This will be our last game until we see Rhode Island on Saturday in Daytona Beach. Yes, I will be there and Yes, I will be posting. So if your there come holler at me. Lol

I do have the Utah game at the bottom as we don’t know if we will play them or Boston College on Sunday. I am keeping this short as I need to get back to work and I have a job interview in 45 minutes.

Note: tomorrow will be a double date thread for the next two days before the holiday tournaments starting Thursday

GO TU!!!

TeamRatingTeamRatingTimeTV
N.C. A&T285atSouth Fla.2006:00 p.m.ESPN +
Northwestern St.308atSMU597:00 p.m.ESPN +
Buffalo86atNorth Texas557:00 p.m.ESPN +
Oregon St.50atTulsa1278:00 p.m.ESPNU
Alcorn329at#1 Gonzaga18:00 p.m.
Teams we might play​
Bethune-CookmanAtUtah9:00 p.m.PAC12

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT