ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard

The video board looks nice and the sound is definitely improved, but the score and advertising take up almost half of the screen tonight.
Freaking figures.
Also looks on tv like the east side lights are much brighter. Shadows much more prominent on the west side of the players. Not ideal.

I think the advertising takes up even more space than prior seasons. We’ll see if it’s the same next Thursday.

I may be wrong on this, but I think there may be more than the usual amount of ad space taken up due to the volume of local sponsors for this game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
That’s possible and why I want to wait until next Thursday to see if it’s the same. QT is the presenting sponsor tonight and they’ve got a huge onscreen logo.

So I live over by TU. Im in that nice little neighborhood just before the ghetto on 3rd and Harvard area. Bixby and Owasso were playing last night at TU stadium. I will say one thing. The audio is superb. I could hear the play by play call from my backyard perfectly. No distortion, no echos...it was crystal clear.

So I live over by TU. Im in that nice little neighborhood just before the ghetto on 3rd and Harvard area. Bixby and Owasso were playing last night at TU stadium. I will say one thing. The audio is superb. I could hear the play by play call from my backyard perfectly. No distortion, no echos...it was crystal clear.
My mom just bought a house right over there ☺️

• Love
Reactions: TUcandoit
If the same people run it this year that ran it last year, it will be this side of useless!

Reactions: TU72N76
Replays are still a joke.

I wonder what those old Pacman stuff that was on the jumbotron would look like on this screen?

It would be an improvement on what we are seeing now! Or maybe not seeing now!

The board was fine although I wish we could've built a bigger one. Alas, I'm also not footing the bill.

In my opinion the DJ could back off a little and let the game atmosphere breath. There was something being played almost every waking moment which isn't necessary. Even over the band sometimes. (I know our band is still small and sad but give them a chance)

Our team DJ is the same guy that yelled like crazy in our last hideous basketball season

Again and again and again will someone please remind him he has a mic and doesn’t need to yell and if he does we can’t understand him

The student screamer problem sadly goes way back to the post Self era. I’ve always thought that the AD folks check out and are not in the arena or stadium to hear how crappy this sounds to the fans. I just walk out or go online to avoid the noise nightmare

Our team DJ is the same guy that yelled like crazy in our last hideous basketball season

Again and again and again will someone please remind him he has a mic and doesn’t need to yell and if he does we can’t understand him

The student screamer problem sadly goes way back to the post Self era. I’ve always thought that the AD folks check out and are not in the arena or stadium to hear how crappy this sounds to the fans. I just walk out or go online to avoid the noise nightmare
Did you hear that we won the game?

Yes I was there for the entire game start to finish fk off

Such intelligent comprehension skills
Left after the final play
I wonder how many posters actually bother to come to the games since snark is easier from the couch

Such intelligent comprehension skills
Left after the final play
I wonder how many posters actually bother to come to the games since snark is easier from the couch
Did you stay for the fireworks? They were brief but still pretty good.

The scoreboard looked a lot better this week. A lot less space was dedicated to advertising.

The volume is way too loud. My wife will bring earplugs for homecoming in November. Since I’m apparently deaf from attending too many loud concerts over the years it didn’t bother me.

The volume is way too loud. My wife will bring earplugs for homecoming in November. Since I’m apparently deaf from attending too many loud concerts over the years it didn’t bother me.
Me neither.

Clarity of sound is much better though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT