ADVERTISEMENT

SCHEDULE

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
So we should be aiming for a 2017 AAC Championship game. No UCF, no ECU, no Cincinnati that year. 2015, 2016 we have all three (Cincy, ECU on the road next year). We got screwed in the scheduling rotation. Houston plays 2 of the 3 next two years, SMU only 1 of the 3 (so they'll play 2 on the backside). We play all 3 in the bad 2 year cycle. Add in Navy, Memphis, and presumably improved Houston and SMU on those schedules, it could be a struggle. However, the years we are in the easier cycle (17-18) we play USF, Temple, and UCONN from the east.

According to BB the players he leaves behind are studs...

I think a championship in 2015 is expected.

Originally posted by noble cane:

According to BB the players he leaves behind are studs...

I think a championship in 2015 is expected.
The AAC is definitely a 'step up 4 TU & the program

Every year TU will play:
--A Texas school here & on the road
--One game vs a Florida school
--Navy
--Great road trip games 2
Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans,
Annapolis, Cincinnati, Orlando, Tampa.

AAC should B fantastic 4 TU recruiting.

This post was edited on 12/19 12:01 PM by HHOOTter

Let's aim for a defense that can hold opponents down to an average of less than 40 a game.

Anybody not named blankenship running the offense is guaranteed ten more points and 100 more yards a game than last year.

I'm fantasizing going to Columbus in 2016 and kicking their a!!.

I had a doozy of a dream myself last night.(in my best Chris Farley, Tommy Boy voice).

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
So we should be aiming for a 2017 AAC Championship game. No UCF, no ECU, no Cincinnati that year. 2015, 2016 we have all three (Cincy, ECU on the road next year). We got screwed in the scheduling rotation. Houston plays 2 of the 3 next two years, SMU only 1 of the 3 (so they'll play 2 on the backside). We play all 3 in the bad 2 year cycle. Add in Navy, Memphis, and presumably improved Houston and SMU on those schedules, it could be a struggle. However, the years we are in the easier cycle (17-18) we play USF, Temple, and UCONN from the east.
Bring it on, I don't think Coach Monty is concerned about the scheduling.

TX

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
It's a little early for 'the schedule's too hard' excuse.

Positive side is that if you do well against that schedule you are better positioned for a major bowl.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT