ADVERTISEMENT

Rigged

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Take team off field. We always get bad refs there but further participation in this game is furthering a criminal enterprise.

I would not go around saying this game is fixed.

First of all, we are still not over the hit to our reputation over the Navy fall out.

Second, objective gambling analysts might take a closer look at a team that consistently loses close games that they are not favored to win and lead by large margins with 6 minutes or less left in the game. Especially since we have a recent history of athletic department personnel under investigation by the FBI and the team is sponsored by a shoe maker facing possible fraud and RICO charges.

Last edited:
Navy fall out? You mean the other time where refs changed the game?

There were three outrageously bad calls in first half. It’s rigged.

Reactions: HuffyCane
It very well may be rigged. Most European football games are rigged.

But we need to handle rigged games better as a program, whether that’s as a player yelling at a ref in the game or a coach printing up T-shirts after the game.

And if one game is rigged they might be all rigged. We’ve seen some real shaky stuff in the last two years so I’m not pointing fingers.

Reactions: Gold*
Good Christ!! Seriously? Yeah, blame the refs. This Tulsa team sucks and should either stop playing and forfeit or gut the entire staff and start over again.

The refs have little to do with Tulsa being a poopy team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: maverickfp
Good Christ!! Seriously? Yeah, blame the refs. This Tulsa team sucks and should either stop playing and forfeit or gut the entire staff and start over again.

The refs have little to do with Tulsa being a :crap: team.

You aren’t watching the game. The targeting call was the worst thing in years. Even the SEC network was mad. Finebaum probably even thinks it’s rigged. That call was followed by another phantom 15 yard penalty.

If you actually read the board, rather than spout off dumb stuff everywhere, you’d know that I’m not defending the product on the field. Nuance isn’t really your thing though . . .

You aren’t watching the game. The targeting call was the worst thing in years. Even the SEC network was mad. Finebaum probably even thinks it’s rigged. That call was followed by another phantom 15 yard penalty.

If you actually read the board, rather than spout off dumb stuff everywhere, you’d know that I’m not defending the product on the field. Nuance isn’t really your thing though . . .

Are you watching the game? 0-2 fg. 5/19 passing. Predictable on O. No need to rig this one! Ha

Bad targeting call was rescinded. The dead ball personal foul wasn’t phantom. I saw #80 with my own two eyes yelling at the ref. He got what he deserved.

This is a joke!

Are you watching the game? 0-2 fg. 5/19 passing. Predictable on O. No need to rig this one! Ha

Bad targeting call was rescinded. The dead ball personal foul wasn’t phantom. I saw #80 with my own two eyes yelling at the ref. He got what he deserved.

This is a joke!
Really clever with that alternate id, nobody will ever realize it wuz you.

This is a joke!

Yet again, I’m not defending the team. But the ref should be yelled at for that call. Official who called targeting should apologize if not get a suspension. You may not realize there is a history of TULSA getting ripped off in this game. But that was one for record books.

Yet again, I’m not defending the team. But the ref should be yelled at for that call. Official who called targeting should apologize if not get a suspension. You may not realize there is a history of TULSA getting ripped off in this game. But that was one for record books.

Yes, terrible call. No argument there. But this game looks far from rigged. I just hate when people say that.

Doesn't need to be rigged. But if it were needed, the refs have made it evident with that call, they would step up.

Reactions: old.guy
Ref gets one call overturned, makes up another :crap: call. Happens all the time in hooterville.

Reactions: old.guy
Worse call I have ever saw but saying that #80 picked up the yellow flag and threw it. Tulsa's radio's sideline reporter was the one that reported this. I understand him being upset, however you have to be more disciplined than that. Another example of the poor job this coaching staff does in controlling their players.

Coach Montgomery has shown he can't recruit, His only two good seasons were with Coach Blankenship's recruits, A change is needed now, I understand why the school probably can't now but this team is going nowhere and that's not going to change under his leadership.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW and 4tu2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT