ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Ball aside for the offseason.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I was really wanting to see #7 seed play-in and #8 seed play-in go at it in the championship. Was my hopes from the start of the playoffs. Probably Lebron's last chance at another title. Laker's are falling on their a$$ though. Miami seems to be keeping up their end. Can't see Boston coming back at this point.(or the Lakers for that matter)

The playoffs are the only time I watch pro ball any more. Not since Jordan, have I been interested in the regular season.

Miami coming out of the play-in losers bracket has been impressive.

Denver looks hard to beat though. One game away from their first NBA finals.

Reactions: 918Golden
Saw Miami take on the Bucks during a business trip to Milwaukee. It was Game 2 where Milwaukee shot an ungodly percentage from 3.

Even then, on a night where Milwaukee's offense couldn't miss, you could still tell that Butler was incredibly special. The variety of ways that he scores is just amazing to see. He was always one of my favorite NBA players going back to his early days with the Bulls. He really is one of the league's most outstanding players on and off the court.

Tatum needs a Butler to complete the Celtics roster. They are one player short. I hope Denver wins it all now.

Tatum needs a Butler to complete the Celtics roster. They are one player short. I hope Denver wins it all now.
I actually think the Celtics need to part ways with Smart and bring in a guard who can run the point and produce consistent points. The Celtics live and die by the 3 and Smart takes way too many of them (and misses too many) to be that guy. It also doesn't help that yesterday your 2 best players went a combined 1-14 from 3. The NBA used to allow teams to play defense and Smart was useful because he plays tremendous defense...except in the playoffs where if you get close enough to whisper something to a player, they call a foul. I wish the NBA would let the teams beat the crap out of each other like in the 80s. Game were way more entertaining and usually the better team won the series. Butler is a tremendous player and I'm pretty sure Miami is going to win an NBA title on his back because they play just good enough defense and Butler will get calls and Jokic won't in that series (I'm actually shocked the NBA is allowing Denver to win this series...as I was shocked they allowed the Celtics to win the last one...pretty sure they all wanted an LA vs Philadelphia finals but the refs can only control the script so much without people knowing it's the same level as WWE as in the predetermined outcomes).

I think I've watched 15 total minutes of this series between the Celtics and Heat. Midweek MLS is way more interesting IMO.

I actually think the Celtics need to part ways with Smart and bring in a guard who can run the point and produce consistent points. The Celtics live and die by the 3 and Smart takes way too many of them (and misses too many) to be that guy. It also doesn't help that yesterday your 2 best players went a combined 1-14 from 3. The NBA used to allow teams to play defense and Smart was useful because he plays tremendous defense...except in the playoffs where if you get close enough to whisper something to a player, they call a foul. I wish the NBA would let the teams beat the crap out of each other like in the 80s. Game were way more entertaining and usually the better team won the series. Butler is a tremendous player and I'm pretty sure Miami is going to win an NBA title on his back because they play just good enough defense and Butler will get calls and Jokic won't in that series (I'm actually shocked the NBA is allowing Denver to win this series...as I was shocked they allowed the Celtics to win the last one...pretty sure they all wanted an LA vs Philadelphia finals but the refs can only control the script so much without people knowing it's the same level as WWE as in the predetermined outcomes).

I think I've watched 15 total minutes of this series between the Celtics and Heat. Midweek MLS is way more interesting IMO.
I'm pretty sure Miami/LA was a good substitute for the NBA. But as you said they can only do so much to hold Denver down, to not make it obvious.

I'm pretty sure Miami/LA was a good substitute for the NBA. But as you said they can only do so much to hold Denver down, to not make it obvious.
I thought they'd try to make an LA-BOS final a reality and try to harken back to the great rivalry in the 80s But Boston can't hit the ocean from the boat right now and have just been awful down the stretch in games with the exception of Game 7 vs Philadelphia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT