ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official Game Thread....

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
I'm waiting for Monty to throw a suitcase on the field before the first series and "Brin the Kid" to come out like this....

tenor.gif

All white unis. I don’t think we should ever wear anything but gold helmets, but they’ve played better in white this year, so if there’s a game I’m cool with it, this is it.

It is the time to show up. Expecting big things from the defense.

Well :crap:!!!!!!! TEGNA, the group that owns WFAA in the DFW area, has withdrawn their channels from Spectrun Cable, Direct TV, At&T, and U-Verse. That means no TV for ol Bluegold70. Pissed off is the understatement of the year for me right now!!!!! I'm depending on some excellent coverage from all y'all right here. I'm just livid right now and ready to hit something. I'm going to give U-verse a call they will never forget on Monday!!!!!!!

:nukem:NUKE covidnatty

:nukem::nukem::nukem:NUKE TEGNA AND U-VERSE

• Wow
Reactions: TU 1978
Well :crap:!!!!!!! TEGNA, the group that owns WFAA in the DFW area, has withdrawn their channels from Spectrun Cable, Direct TV, At&T, and U-Verse. That means no TV for ol Bluegold70. Pissed off is the understatement of the year for me right now!!!!! I'm depending on some excellent coverage from all y'all right here. I'm just livid right now and ready to hit something. I'm going to give U-verse a call they will never forget on Monday!!!!!!!

If you’ve got the ESPN app you should be able to stream it.

LET’S GO TULSA!!!! I haven’t been this excited, nervous, and thrilled in a very very long time.

Just after the announcers said that Smith gets off to a slow start he throws an INT.

Everyone in the stadium saw him break on the pick when Smith gave the formula high school pump fake.

But after the pick, their bench acted like they won the Super Bowl. Never seen anything like it.

They are worried. They didn’t think they would be stopped and were on their heels.

This game is winnable.

Download fubo app & stream to TV

Biggest takeaways from that drive: Little Monty shouldn't be a starter, the center needs to keep the ball out of the dirt, Smith should never play first quarter

I don’t understand how we always play like trash in the first quarter. Makes no sense. If we can’t score on this drive we’re in trouble.

Whew, good to get that out of the way. Now, personally, I'm okay not making the comeback quite as dramatic as usually. Let's go score.

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT