ADVERTISEMENT

Official OSU thread

To me, this is the first game where I can visually see a massive difference in size…at every position.

It’s a little alarming.

I hate the dunk show.

Kudos to SGC - Playing like a dawg.

Reactions: nevadanatural
Streetball... flair around then chunk up a 3... basketball is a team game and this is not a team, yet. I hope the staff can make them into one by the time conference play comes around.

If SGC can hold his temper, he plays harder than anyone. His mid range shot is not bad. Need better screens for Griffin. Sometimes when getting beat inside it is okay to play a zone for a while.

We are dreadfully thin inside this year. When is Nikita returning? He is not the solution but it would help a bit.

SGC just slapped an opposing player in the groin... and was ejected for the flagrant 2 foul

I am thinking SGC scholarship might need to be revaluated

All these cheap shots are on video. Konkol is going to have to make a decision on him. All the refs know about him and it hurts the whole team.
He knows these games are all televised. Knows there are multiple cameras. Just don’t get it.

Far be it from me to get all worked up about Bryce Thompson getting smacked in the nuts. A knee during a rebound would be pretty good for example.

But that was downright crass, undisciplined and pointless.

We’re hanging in on the boards but double digit turnovers and poor shooting doesn’t spell win.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Far be it from me to get all worked up about Bryce Thompson getting smacked in the nuts. A knee during a rebound would be pretty good for example.

But that was downright crass, undisciplined and pointless.
Wade Jenkins... dude had a knee brace, and he could get it under the big trying to back him down and do a n*t tap. Best in the business.

Be patient with Konkol. He will turn us around but it isn’t an overnight fix.

This season I think we just need to check our 3 %. Anything below 40% and you can pretty much assume a loss.

Reactions: I.I.
That is at least 4 or 5 cheap shots by SGC this season. It wasn’t an accident. It will be interesting to see how Konkol, Dickson ,and Carson handle this.

KES has mastered the air ball I’m afraid.

That is at least 4 or 5 cheap shots by SGC this season. It wasn’t an accident. It will be interesting to see how Konkol, Dickson ,and Carson handle this.
I don't think they should run him off yet. But this BS has got to stop now. Everyone is expendable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT