ADVERTISEMENT

Official OSU thread

Super disappointed in the performance tonight. Sloppy and undisciplined.

Pritchard's confidence is down tonight. He might be having a tough time adjusting to the new coaching staff or offense.

KES is our top scorer with 10 and has been our best shooter tonight.

It’s going to take a couple of years to fix the mess Gragg and Haith created

You are the worst poster in the world. 😱😱😱

Insane a brand new team and new coach dont go undefeated.. I guess its time to start the FIRE KONKOL thread.

Dumbass
Oh please. I'm being a bit flippant. You are being a sanctimonious bore.

I still support the team. I still have season tickets.

Reactions: drboobay
While this IS NOT the worst team in the world, they have definitely fallen apart in a hostile environment after a long swing of games in multiple locations away from home. Is what it is...

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I do hate our lack of competitiveness in this type of contest. Negative for our profile. But it is what it is.

Reactions: TU83
Oh please. I'm being a bit flippant. You are being a sanctimonious bore.

I still support the team. I still have season tickets.
So glad a season ticket holder is the biggest MELTER.

Your a joke to the University.

Give your seats to someone who cares.

Going to need lightning to strike twice for Tulsa basketball, not sure how many polka-dotted miracles we have in us

Going to need lightning to strike twice for Tulsa basketball, not sure how many polka-dotted miracles we have in us
We may need to find a shrewd navigator of the transfer portal. This staff will develop one by necessity. There are a lot of good players out there, it's a matter of finding the right combination. It's easier said than done.

Reactions: TulsaAM
What a whipping. I’ve gone gone to games since I was 3 years old. Circa 1962. At the Fairground.

It was a game tonight. We need the big Ukrainian!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT