ADVERTISEMENT

Official Ole Miss Game Thread

This team could be so much better with Monty as OC and a competent head coach... but then, where would the money for all that come from?

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Ended up a little short based on us and the coach not being organized.(Again) But Braxton is giving me a little hope this game, and a decent amount of hope if he has to play against Cincinnati.

Reactions: TU 1978
Should be 28-35 right now. The FGs were mistakes and show a lack of aggressiveness by not even trying. He clearly doesn't trust Braxton. And those last few play calls were dumb.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Nice drive until second and goal from in one and suddenly it’s the SOS. Should have scored a TD there.

Shouldn’t have been a TD with better play calling. 2nd and goal from the 1 yd line.

Kicking the FG from the 2 down 18 to the #16 team on the road is full Monty-brain

Reactions: TU83
I have not been very impressed with our defense at all, starting to wonder if Olsen was a “ cheap hire “

Reactions: GameParson
Another missed holding call on their tackle against our D lineman

A TD here would be nice, defense played well there. Kiffin is very annoyed right now lol.

Ball has hit the ground A LOT today with no turnovers for us.

They are not concerned about our ability to go deep.

Why not try to have Braxton roll out on a bootleg? Or one of those forbidden "trick plays" I think I saw in the 07-11 timeframe? I realize I know nothing about X-O football, but it seems like PM decided this game was over and is just getting reps at this point.

Uh, we didn't touch any of their guys OB. In fact, their QB is the only person to hit anyone OB. Just put some 4th string walkons in at this point and start breaking legs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT